Temporary health insurance plans for:
• Between jobs
Lower cost than C.O.B.R.A. benefits, however pre-existing conditions will apply!
• Waiting for employer benefits
• Temporary or seasonal employees
• New graduates
Because unexpected illnesses and accidents happen every day, and the resulting medical bills can be disastrous.
Here is peace of mind and health care access you need at a price you can afford.
• Prescription drug benefits
• Doctor visits
• Hospital benefits
• Emergency room care
• Outpatient Surgery
• X-Ray and Laboratory
• Transplant benefits
• Deductible options from $500 to
$3,500, co-insurance options
• Lifetime Maximums from
$1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• Treatment of pre-existing conditions, any ongoing medical conditions for past five years
• Routine care, exams, or immunizations
• Illness or injury that is self-inflicted, caused while engaged in a felony, or under influence of illegal substance
• Vision or dental treatments, foot care, or orthotics
• Maternity, genetics, or fertility treatment
• Custodial care or private nursing
• Cosmetic, experimental, investigational, or not medically necessary
• Treatment of mental illness or substance abuse
• Expenses incurred outside of U.S.A.
Disclaimer: Benefit provisions subject to change upon company notice.